ABOUT: Now in its 13th year, The Economist MBA ranking has been included to add context to the online focus adopted on this site.
This is not an online MBA ranking but many of the ranked institutions offer distance learning options.
METHODOLOGY: To generate the The Economist MBA ranking, students are asked why they've decided to study for an MBA and the questions are structured and weighted around 4 categories:
MONTH OF ISSUE: October 2015.
1) US / University of Chicago: Booth Business School
2) US / University of Virginia: Darden School of Business
3) US / Dartmouth College: Tuck School of Business
4) US / Harvard Business School
5) France / HEC School of Management, Paris
6) US / University of California at Berkeley - Haas School of Business
7) US / Northwestern University: Kellogg School of Management
8) France / INSEAD
9) US / UCLA: Anderson School of Management
10) US / University of Pennsylvania: Wharton School
Online MBA ranking source: The Economist