ABOUT: The following must be in order to be considered for inclusion into the QS online MBA rankings:
Six broad areas come under assessment. Particular emphasis is placed on employability, accreditation and teaching.
METHODOLOGY: A total of 18 indicators are used to generate the final QS online MBA ranking.
Employability counts for 30%, student quality counts for 15%, Faculty and teaching count for 15%, online MBA market establishment and impact counts for 15%, class experience (interaction) counts for 15% and finally student diversity counts for 10%.
MONTH OF ISSUE: March 2016.
1) UK / Warwick Business School
2) Spain / IE Business School
3) UK / Manchester University: Alliance Manchester Business School
4) USA / Indiana University: Kelley School of Business
5) UK / Oxford Brookes University Business School
6) UK / The Open University Business School
7) USA / The University of Texas at Dallas Naveen: Jindal School of Management
8) UK / University of Strathclyde: Graduate School of Business
9) UK / Durham University Business School
10) UK / Robert Gordon University: Aberdeen Business School
Online MBA ranking source: QS