ABOUT: The Priceton Review assesses business schools which deliver at least 75% of the course content online. The 2015 ranking is the first ever from this source.
The full review ranks the top 25 schools, only one University hails from outside the US (IE University, Madrid, Spain).
METHODOLOGY: The rankings are based on two surveys. One conducted through students and one through administrators.
The student survey covers program expectations, fellow students, academics, administration, faculty, program technology, career services and overall satisfaction.
The faculty suvery covers persistence, admissions selectivity, technology and support, cost and aid, careers support, in-person student attendance required, student pre-enrolment qualifications and alumni giving.
MONTH OF ISSUE: May 2015.
1) US / The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
2) US / Indiana University - Bloomington
3) Spain / IE University
4) US / Arizona State University - Tempe
5) US / Temple University: Fox
6) US / University of Florida - Gainesville
7) US / Rochester Institute of Technology
8) US / Thunderbird School of Global Management
9) US / The University of Texas at Dallas
10) US / Northeastern University - Boston
Online MBA ranking source: The Princeton Review