ABOUT: Inclusion in the FT online MBA ranking is based on strict entry criteria (explaining why the 2015 list only contains 15 institutions):
METHODOLOGY: Data is collected from online surveys, one sourced from Business Schools and another from alumni. Alumni data is more heavily weighted. Crucially, alumni are asked to rate the level of peer and academic interaction on the course and are also asked to rate the online delivery.
MONTH OF ISSUE: March 2016.
1) Spain / IE Business School
2) UK / Warwick Business School
3) USA / University of Florida: Hough
4) UK / Durham University Business School
5) USA / Indiana University: Kelley
6) USA / Babson College: Olin
7) USA / Northeastern University: D'Amore-McKim
8) Australia / AGSM at UNSW Business School
9) US / University of Massachusetts Amherts: Isenberg
10) US / Arizona State University: Carey
TOP 10 RANGE = $108K - $179K (2015 $74K - $153K)
TOP 10 PERCENTAGE INCREASE RANGE = 22% - 39% (2015 18% - 43%)
Online MBA ranking source: FT