ABOUT:Magazine is the flagship publication of the International Graduate Forum. The Forum has been designed to give high-flying managers a decent overview of the world's best business schools.
The magazine employs various rankings covering on-campus MBA providers, online providers along with regional rankings.
METHODOLOGY: CEO Magazine's MBA rankings have been compiled based on key performance indicators considered to be of interest and value to potential students. The following metrics are assessed:
Student work experience
Faculty to student ratios
Faculty qualifications - academic and professional
ISSUED: February 2016.
1) Europe (Swiss headquarters) / European University Business School
2) Switzerland / SBS Swiss Business School
3) Switzerland / University of Business and International Studies UBIS
4) UK / Durham University Business School
=5) US / Queens University of Charlotte
=5) Europe / EuroMBA
=5) Australia / Australian Institute of Business
=6) Spain / IE Business School
=6) UK / The Open University Business School
7) US / University of Utah: Eccles
8) US / Temple University: Fox
9) Peru / CENTRUM Catolica Graduate Business School
10) UK / Aston Business School
Online MBA ranking source: CEO Magazine.