Across the globe, online MBA's vary massively in cost ranging from $2,500 (India) to over $100,000 (USA). When we say cheapest online MBA, we actually mean which programs deliver best value.
We've searched the internet to find the cheapest online MBA programs. If your personal budget is an important factor, the following programs may be of interest.
Always do your own research but remember the role of MBA accreditation in ensuring robustness and quality.
In the list below, we choose the top lowcost programs based on the 2015 QS distance online MBA rankings.
By appearing on this list you can be assured of rigourous quality control and at least one international accreditation.
1) India / Amity Directorate of Distance & Online Education / $2,500
2) UK / Oxford Brookes University Business School / $21,250
3) UK / Royal Holloway University of London - School of Management / $21,500
4) PERU / CENTRUM - Catolica / $22,000 TRIPLE ACCREDITED (EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB)
1) University of North Dakota $4,417
2) West Texas A & M University $5,369
3) Mississippi State University $6,518
4)Main Campus $6,660
5) University of Wisconsin-La Crosse $7,601
6) University of Houston-Clear Lake $7,629
7) Sam Houston State University Online $7,824
9) Southeast Missouri State University $8,341
10) University of Mary $8,745
12) Jackson State University $9,750
13) University of Wisconsin $10,125
The following schools are all part of The Georgia WebMBA program, a consortium of six US-based AACSB-accredited public universities.
14) Columbus State University,, Georgia Southern University, , University of West Georgia, Valdosta State University $10,500
15) Clarion University $10,824
16) Clarkson University $11,468
17) University of Houston-Victoria - Online $11,762
18) The University of Texas at Brownsville $13,089
19) University of South Dakota $13,690
21) The University of Texas of the Permian Basin $15,200
22) University of Michigan-Flint $15,708
23) Post University Online $15,975
24) East Carolina University $16,056
25) University of Louisiana-Monroe $17,404